18 October 2023

Housekeeping

Good day, dear reader!
This post is a quick note about some 'housekeeping' issues for this blog.
First, you may have noticed that, since I started posting again, my missives have been longer than my previous posts. Early in the life of this blog, an old friend of mine who'd had a business blog for several years advised me that a good blog post should be no more than 1,000 words in length, so I started applying that guideline to my posts. I have since been advised by other experienced bloggers that, as long as you're not "writing a book," a blog post should be as long as it needs to be to convey the idea you're presenting. Therefore, I have stopped limiting my posts and breaking up topics into muliple posts.
Second, because of my previous format, ther were a couple of topics I failed to complete. I plan in the near future to tie up those loose ends.
Finally, I want to once again encourage everyone to comment on and share my posts. I welcome questions and civil discussion and debate about all the topics I present.
Be well, Dear Ones! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment